Keeping a clean commercial restroom is important for sanitary purposes and to control the spread of germs.
- Always clean from high to low and perform dry cleaning tasks prior to wet cleaning tasks.
- Daily clean and disinfect door knobs, light switches, handles, toilets, urinals and countertops.
- Try to remove any standing moisture or liquid from the floors or countertops.
- Only use your restroom cleaning equipment in the restroom, don't clean offices or kitchens with the same tools.
- Replace your canliners or garbage bags daily in the restroom and sanitize the container.
- Disinfect areas people touch the most like door knobs and handles.
- You will know you have a clean restroom if there is no bad odor. Bad odors in the air are from bacteria.