Sani-Hands®, the #1 hand wipe in healthcare is now made with fibers from 100% renewable resources. The wipes contain Tencel which is known for its environmental friendly biodegradable fabric from wood pulp cellulose, no oil-based synthetic fibers or synthetic binders which are found in many wipe materials. When it comes to hygiene and the growth of bacteria, the natural properties of TENCEL deliver a variety of benefits for sensitive skin. Sani Professional Brand Sani-Hands with Tencel contains 65.9% SD Alcohol (by volume) to kill 99.99% of germs. The wiping action removes soil from hands more effectively than sanitizing hand gels alone. Sani-Hands® with Tencel® makes it easy to go green.
- Made with 100% compostable fibers.
- Meets the Food Code’s Hand Sanitization Requirements.
- Contains 65.9% SD Alcohol (by vol.).
- Wiping action helps remove soil from hands.
- Tencel is made from renewable resources.
- Gentle on hands--contains a moisturizer to help prevent skin from drying out.
- Portable and convenient--can be used anywhere when soap and water are not available.
Sani Professional Brand Sani-Hands® with Tencel® is ideal for:
- Grocery Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Day Care Settings
- Food Services
- Food Processing Plants
- Cruise Ships
Superseded item for: NIC Q43884-o