- Most items ship within 1-3 business days, depending on availability and warehouse location. Products may be delivered in separate shipments, which may also affect delivery time.
- Please contact customer service to verify stock and delivery time. Delivery times are estimated and not guaranteed.
- Larger orders may ship directly from the manufacturer and generally required a few more days for processing and shipping.
- Additional charges may apply for residential freight orders.
- We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes or outside of the lower 48 states. An alternative shipping address must be provided or your order will be cancelled.
- Orders originally shipped and refused will be subject to fees and additional shipping charges for reshipment of the order.
- Business days are defined as Monday through Friday, except major holidays.
- Orders are shipped pending credit approval, product availability, and order acceptance.
- Most orders are processed very quickly. Once placed, an order usually cannot be canceled or changed. Once the checkout process is completed our warehouses are notified to complete your order. Please check out our Return Policy on orders placed and shipped.
- Undamaged orders which are refused delivery will have shipping costs deducted from any refund. For freight orders that are refused, you will be charged shipping to your location, any storage fees by the freight company, as well as return shipping charges.
When a product is too large or heavy to be delivered by UPS or FedEx, it must be delivered by a freight trucking company.
“Dock to Dock” is freight delivery only for locations that have a loading dock. The delivery truck will back up to a loading dock and open the door. Please note that removal of the product is the responsibility of the customer.
If the delivery location does not have a loading dock, then a Lift Gate Service is required. The cost for this service is $75 per order. All freight companies charge a fee for this service. Please note that Lift Gate Service is not “Inside Delivery.” Your product will be lowered off the back of a truck down to the street level. No additional services are included or implied.
Additional Freight Delivery Information:
- Truck deliveries cannot be scheduled for specific times. We will request that a trucking company contact you by telephone before attempting delivery.
- Signatures are required for all truck deliveries. We do not make exceptions to this requirement. Please have someone available to accept deliveries during normal business hours.
- Undamaged orders which are refused delivery will have shipping costs deducted from any refund. For freight orders that are refused, you will be charged shipping to your location, any applicable storage fees assessed by the freight company, and any return shipping charges.
Damages to Freight Deliveries:
- ***BEFORE SIGNING for a freight shipment always note any visible damage on the bill of lading or delivery ticket. You may refuse a delivery if there is damage. If you note damage or refuse delivery, please contact us immediately so we can expedite a replacement for you.
- Any damage, defective, or missing item claims must be reported within 48 hours. No exceptions are allowed due to freight company policies.
- DO NOT DISCARD packaging or shipping materials until you are completely satisfied with your purchase. All items must be in their original packaging and in re-saleable condition to be eligible for return for replacement or credit.